November 22nd kicks off the holiday season with the Lighting of the harborwalk as part of the Key West Holiday Festival and The “Bight” Before Christmas. Enjoy music, lights, giveaways, kids countdown and more holiday fun!
Dozens of events are happening throughout the holiday season including:
- Lighting of the Key West “Harbor Walk of Lights” on Wednesday, November 22, 2017
- Pet Pictures with Santa on Friday, December 1, 2017
- Key West City Hometown Holiday Parade on Saturday, December 2, 2017
- Schooner Wharf Bar & Galley 27th Annual Key West Lighted Boat Parade on Saturday, December 9, 2017
- Sebago Lighted Boat Parade Cruise on Saturday, December 9, 2017
- Catamaran Echo Lighted Boat Parade Cruise on Saturday, December 9, 2017
- Holiday Classic Car Show at Conch Republic Seafood Company on Sunday, December 17, 2017
For more information, visit the official website of the Key West “Bight” before Christmas Celebration at KeyWestChristmas.org.
For general information and directions to the Historic Seaport visit KeyWestHistoricSeaport.com.
For details on Key West holiday Fest visit keywestholidayfest.com
*Photo Credit: Rob O’Neal Photography