The Key West Historic Seaport’s roots have laid down the foundation for a modern yet preserved and thriving seaport. Conveniently located in Old Town Key West, the Historic Seaport has traditionally honored its past while holding on to its character, evolving into 20 acres of world-class dining, one of a kind shops, live music, museums, year-round events and a variety of watersports and fishing excursions.
In lieu of recent events, several of the Key West Historic Seaport restaurants have modified their hours of operations to continue to serve our community.
Below you will find a detailed list of the establishments that remain open, services currently being offered and their hours of operation.
BO’s Fish Wagon | Takeout & Delivery
- Address: 801 Caroline Street, Key West, FL 33040
- Phone: 305-294-9272
- Hours: 11:00 AM to 8 PM, Sunday – Saturday
Cuban Coffee Queen | Takeout & Delivery
- Address: 284 Margaret Street, Key West, FL 33040
- Phone Number: 305-292-4747
- Hours: 6:30 AM to 5 PM, Sunday – Saturday
Fisherman’s Cafe | Takeout & Delivery
- Address: 205 Elizabeth Street, Key West, FL 33040
- Phone: 305-900-6878
- Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Sunday – Saturday
Key West Bait & Tackle | Takeout
- Address: 241 Margaret Street, Key West, FL 33040
- Phone: 305-292-1961
- Hours: 8AM to 4 PM, Sunday – Saturday
Schooner Wharf Bar and Restaurant | Takeout
- Address: 202 William Street, Key West, FL 33040
- Phone: 305-292-3302
- Hours: 12:00pm – 7:00pm, Monday – Thursday & 12:00pm – 8:00 pm Friday – Sunday
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Yelp | TripAdvisor | Web