Photo Credit: Middle image from Seaborn Charters
Spending the day with the warm sunshine on your skin and sailing on a fishing boat is always an adventure and at the Key West Historic Seaport, you’ll find some of the best fishing charters available. Sharks, snapper, grouper, swordfish, mahi mahi, tuna, we’ve seen it all and so can you! Celebrate Father’s Day with a one of a kind fishing trip right here at the Historic Seaport.
National Fishing and Boating Week is June 2-10 and it highlights the importance of recreational boating and fishing. The Historic Seaport is your one stop shop for celebrating this week of fishing. With more than ten fishing charters full of experience and eager to take you or your entire group out on the Key West waters, you’ll be nothing but satisfied by the end of the day.
- Captain Anthony Skinner of A.W.S. Charters is a very knowledgeable fishing guide that can cater to all levels of fishermen. A message from Captain Skinner, “I have had a passion for fishing since catching my first trout when I was just 4 years old. Although I have fished both freshwater and saltwater throughout my life, the strength and speed of the saltwater species was what lured me to Key West fishing. I am Orvis-endorsed and associated with Sage, Winston, Abel, Rio, Scientific Anglers, Shimano, Star rods, Power Pro and a host of other great companies. I fish out of a 16-ft Dolphin Super Skiff with a 70hp Yamaha 4 stroke. When you fish with me, you will have all the best equipment and an experienced local fishing guide.”
- Calypos Sailing specializes in luxury sailing vacations on a range of Leopard Catamarans, both bareboat and captained. Their monohull sailing charters can take groups of 6 to 38 on day, sunset and overnight trips.
- Captain Moe’s Lucky Fleet specializes in light tackle and backcountry trips on their custom built fully loaded center counsels, the Reel Lucky and Reel Lucky Too. They are designed to catch tarpon, snappers, sharks and barracudas all while enjoying the calm waters surrounding Key West.
Photo of Bryan from Captain Moe’s Lucky Fleet
- Come see the exotic wildlife and catch the fish of lifetime with Mike Pollack Flats Guide! Anglers of all experience are welcome. Pick from full, 3/4, or half day charters with one or two people in a 17′ maverick flats boat with a new 115hp Evinrude E-tec.
- Seaborn Charters provides top of the line equipment and operates well-maintained boats. Catching fish is important but safety is a priority along with a friendly captain and crew! Seaborn Charters offers a variety of trips, including shark, tarpon and reef fishing.
Photo of Captain Jason from Seaborn Charters
- Quit wishing…go fishing! Give Captain Allen from Sport Fishing Inc. a call directly at (305) 296-0600 to book your next sport fishing, shark and tarpon or sunset cruise adventure on board Afternoon Delight.
- The Helm is an awesome father son son team with Captain Mike Helm and First Mate Justin Helm. The Helm’s entire crew is experiences and safety is a priority. Contact Mike Helm directly at 631-680-9734 for booking!
- From Captain Scott Irvine of Time Flys, “Born and raised in Key West, I have been exploring the waters of Key West for over 36 years. We are home to some of the finest fly fishing anywhere in the world. The hunt is always an exciting one casting to bonefish, permit and tarpon.”
- Captain Scott from Too Lethal Charters specializes in Key West Fishing and has been guiding anglers for over 25 years in Key West. He’s an expert in light tackle fishing, which means it is just you against the fish.
If you’re in need of any fishing gear, Key West Bait & Tackle has got you covered! You’ll find live bait, frozen bait, fishing rods and reels, lures, hooks and all other supplies you would ever need on a fishing trip. There’s also plenty of hats, coolie cups, t-shirts, sunglasses and more gear that you can order online as well as pick up in the store.
Key West Historic Seaport: Your Gateway to Everything Key West!
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Yelp | TripAdvisor | Web